Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Spring Cleaning

Mercury's Outpost is lookin' good. The rain fell graciously the day we finished gathering things & stuff from outside. Spring cleaning is here; Energetically and Matter-ly...if that makes any sense. People coming in and out of our lives like the cyclical opportunities of a gear. Tangible items that were once the spotlight of a moment, being carried into a new home, a fresh place, to be steward by One in need of an external hard drive (to remind them of where they once where). Space being transformed, from a box with potential to a creative arena to nestle, stretch, and learn.

Mercury's Outpost is the trading post at Our Sacred Acres. It's basically a place where one will bring their energy as a skill or item and assign a value to it. When brought through the outpost your energy will be distributed in the form of a workshop, an item exchange, or a job! Yeah, pretty simple. As life is and shall always be.

All the guys from the farm came over; Sam, Tesla, Absalom, and Steven. Marcia came too. She's a gorgeous foreign chick from all over. She speaks German, Spanish, and English..eh-hem, any way..if you want to check out some of her mixes click (( here )). And again, I look at the clock, 2:22. It's definitely a reassuring occurrence.

So, the day goes like this. We were moving, shifting, tossing, and placing things all day, and all night. Danielle's cousin, Lokilani, is moving here in a couple of weeks; she makes a mean enchilada. All of her furniture was moved from her place in Seattle to Snohomish and planed on making it's way upstairs in Outpost. We quickly learned some sifting had to be done. Danielle has had guests stay at OSA often, as long time friends needing a place to stay while they ground themselves like the trees they are surrounded by, or as new ones traveling through needing a couch to surf on, she has always opened her home to such folks...And in the process, things get left behind. As a group, we went through everything, and cleared the space letting some items go for new ones to come in and take their place.With the six of us, we could only go so far. The process took about 13 hours. When Danielle (I have been calling her Wonder Woman lately) got home from work, the organizing started to take shape. It looks awesome. Nicely done team, nicely done. Now let's use it!
Bring your books! Bring your Skills! Bring anything you believe will add to the vibe we're creating. It's a group effort. I think the space is going to be used as a kitchen, reading room and lounge. It's all comin' together, as we say.

Aside from the clearing of space with sage and arranged belongings, I talked to Kelly and we will be attending Shambala Farm & Nursary, April 7, 2013 for a Herb Spiral Design Class. Oh, the art of healing with herbs, how humble I am knowing there's assistance in healing. If you would like to learn more, please check them out!


I'm actually really excited for this workshop. A passion of mine currently, is learning, soaking it all up like a sponge; learning the basics I will need to keep myself and the Planet happy. Something of the sort includes herbalism and wild crafting. I want to take care of myself to the best of my ability,  practicing natruopathic ways through a healthy diet, exercise, being out doors and breathing to keep me blissful and vibrant (Hmm..Breatharians, it has me thinking. This will have to wait for now).

And The Art And Science of Mycorenewal! This is another opportunity I want to save up for.  It's 10 days of being immersed in the beautiful world of Mycorenewal. This is a place I am able to learn the skills, knowledge, and gain resources to implement a mycorenewal project in my community.



There is so much to learn, and there is so many ways to do it. I am finding that with all the reading I have been doing, I must practice, and really experience what it is I am so intrigued by. It will all come in time.
Thank you so much for reading. 
Feel free to follow me on twitter!
Loving you ALL.

Ps. Excuse this post. As you can see the spring cleaning made me slightly scatter brained in that moment. It just goes to show, clear space, clear mind!


No comments:

Post a Comment